What are all the benefits of becoming an Associate member of IZWTAG?
Back to news
An Associate membership is for organizations wishing to support IZWTAG in its work to benefit First Nations. Associate membership is also open to First Nations youth up to age 18. Associate Members do not have voting rights but are able to:
- Potentially partner with IZWTAG on a range of initiatives e.g. training, service delivery, pilot projects, recognition programs
- Outreach through IZWTAG’s network and seek input on important topics
- Attend IZWTAG’s annual general meetings and conferences
- Join IZWTAG working groups to tackle important policy or solve practical problems
- Receive free circulation of the Society’s publications, including the Annual Report, the Merganser newsletter and a copy of the annual calendar