Utility/Jitney/Pull Up Driver
Waste Control Service (WCS) is an essential partner in providing businesses with sustainable solutions towards reducing their landfill contribution and disposal of their waste. We drive to build partnerships with businesses that align with our values and desire to make a difference within their community. We are committed to helping businesses and households make the recovery of waste second nature and our goal is to transition communities from being environmentally aware to sustainable leaders. We pride ourselves on providing first class service and competitive service packages. We are a leader of innovation in our industry and assist to problem solve for our customers in every category of waste and recovery services.
Overview of who we are looking for:
WCS is looking for a Class 5 Driver with or without experience in our industry with the daily objective to safely complete designated routes. This positions services underground waste and recycling bins and brings it from underground to street-side so that our Front Load trucks can perform the pick-up/dump onsite.
- Class 5 driving license
- Strong knowledge of Metro Vancouver roadways
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to perform physically demanding job
- Capable of performing daily Pre and Post trip inspections
What we offer:
- Shifts available
- 5×8, Tuesday to Friday 4:30am to 1:00pm, Saturday 6:30 to 3:00pm
- 5×8, Monday to Friday 5:00am to 1:30pm.
- 5×8, Monday to Friday 4:30am to 1:00pm
- Competitive compensation
- Competitive benefits package including premiums paid for by the Company;
- Training and ability to advance
Waste Control Services has been a reputable employer for 29 years-come join our team and work with positive people who love what they do! We thank all applicants who have shown an interest in this position however we will only be contacting those candidates who are under further consideration.