Come build with a BC Top Employer 2023 winner!
Jacob Bros Construction is immediately hiring Skilled Labourers for projects at YVR. Some night shifts are required.
Work 10-12h days, 6 days per week, and help us deliver one of our largest airport infrastructure projects to date.
- Earn overtime after 8 hours per day, and double time after 12 hours per day
- Group Medical, Extended Health and Dental Plan
- Group RRSP contribution
- Vacation pay
- 5 Year Service Award (Trip for two anywhere in North America)
- Eligibility for up to $2000.00 Referral Bonus Program
- Manual labour, cleaning and preparing sites
- Raking, shoveling, unloading trucks and maintenance tasks
- Digging trenches, raking and shoveling
- Cleaning debris and removing waste materials from sites
- Operate hand tools as directed
- Work safely around heavy construction equipment
- Other labour duties as assigned
- One (1) year proven civil construction experience for a privately held or family-owned general contracting business is preferred
- Must be legally eligible to work for any employer in Canada
About Jacob Bros:
At Jacob Bros, our team of talented construction professionals is taking on some the most challenging projects in British Columbia’s construction industry.
We are one of BC’s largest and most respected construction organizations, offering construction services in a variety of markets including heavy civil construction, major public infrastructure, and industrial, commercial, institutional and residential projects.
Jacob Bros has proudly served every major sector of Western Canada’s construction industry since 2008, and has been consistently recognized as a BC Top Employer.
Jacob Bros employs over 300 construction professionals, including staff and craft employees.
Please note the estimated salary ranges provided by Indeed for this position are not accurate.