Penticton Cleaners Required
$18–$20 an hour
Full Job Description
Evergreen Building Maintenance
Vision: To be the best mid-sized service provider in Western Canada.
Mission: Leading the development of an effective, efficient and sustainable company.
Evergreen Building Maintenance Inc. is a dynamic organization aiming for excellence in every sector of building maintenance that we target. EBM currently provides commercial cleaning to more than 450 unique buildings in 23 different municipalities. Our consistent growth can be attributed to providing efficient, high standard and up-to-date cleaning services. By laying the necessary groundwork, we have prepared for the adaptation to larger operations.
Our company’s reputation was built using a hands on philosophy – this meant making sure that any performance related concerns were addressed within the same business day. The difference between EBM and other corporations is that we do not franchise our services, we are fully owner operated. We also have regional managers and working supervisors who are available to attend to your requests.
Job overview: Evergreen’s janitorial staff work together in maintaining the cleanliness of the building to which they are assigned to. The general overview of duties and responsibilities for this position are:
- Stock cart with paper supplies, chemicals and cleaning equipment
- Wipe and sanitize all contact surfaces such as public phones and door handles
- Vacuuming carpets and upholstery around assigned facility
- Dust mop and vacuum all floor surfaces
- Wet mop any spills in hallways or traffic areas
- Litter Picking outside of entrances and parking lots
- Empty garbage and recycling containers
- Monitoring washrooms to ensure cleanliness and sufficiently stocked supplies
- Dusting desk kiosks and horizontal surfaces
- Other reasonable requests from Site Supervisor
- Clean and polish chrome and other metal surfaces
- Spot clean walls, partitions, light switches and window sills
Education and experience:
- Demonstrate positive attitude and strong work ethic
- High School Diploma
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Previous cleaning experience would be considered an asset
All successful candidates will be required to undergo a Criminal Record Check prior to commencing work.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Contract, Permanent
Salary: $17.00-$20.00 per hour
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Casual
Part-time hours: 10-40 per week
Salary: $18.00-$20.00 per hour
- Day shift
- Evening shift
- Monday to Friday
- Night shift
- On call
- Weekend availability
- cleaning: 1 year (preferred)