$20.31–$22.65 an hour
Full Job Description
About The Company:
Founded in 1964, Cascades Inc. produces, converts and markets packaging and tissue products that are composed mainly of recycled fibres. Cascades Specialty Products Group (SPG), a division of Cascades Inc., is a pillar in the industrial and consumer packaging, recovery and recycling sectors.
Cascades Recovery +, an SPG business unit, secures the supply of raw materials for Cascades and external mills, in its position as the market leader in the discarded materials industry. The Company has several recycling plants in British Columbia.
This position is responsible to safe and efficient sorting, grading and placement of recycled materials in their appropriate areas according to the specified requirements and production standards
Roles and Responsibilities
- Comply with all company policies and safety procedures.
- Complete all daily housekeeping duties as directed by the Supervisors.
- Perform other duties as laid out by the Lead Sorter and/or Supervisors. Examples of other duties will include; yard/plant cleanup and office paper sorting.
- Adapt to an always changing and growing industry.
- Grading and sorting of bulk loads of loose materials.
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: $20.31-$22.65 per hour
- Dental care
- Extended health care
- RRSP match
- 8 hour shift
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Kelowna, BC: reliably commute or plan to relocate before starting work (required)