Hourly Pay Rate
- $3.00/hour operator premium
- $1.50/hour night shift premium, if applicable
- Medical & Dental Coverage from day 1
- RRSP Match from day 1
- Competitive pay and incentives
- Overtime pay
- Referral bonus
- Guidelines to help employees maintain proper social distancing such as staggering shifts to reduce overlap and limitations on the number of people in common spaces.
- Providing and requiring suitable PPE such as masks, gloves, and safety vests.
- Increased sanitizing stations, as well as, improved professional sanitization of each facility.
- Team stretches at the start of each shift – if you’ve come to flex your muscles, you first have to stretch them!
Working @ Wayfair
What You’ll Do
- Operate Order Pickers (Cherry Picker), Reach Trucks, and Scanning equipment technology to locate and pick orders through the Warehouse Management System
- Proactively monitor order management systems to ensure that all orders have been received properly and that detailed descriptions are provided for any Overage/Shortage/Damage issues
- Accurately identify units for storage or shipment
- Work at heights of 30 ft and repeatedly lifting up to 75 pounds unassisted and maneuvering product 150+ pounds unassisted or via team lift
- Perform additional tasks as assigned
What You’ll Need
- Minimum of 6 months of cherry picker experience. Must be comfortable with heights (30 ft.)
- Must be comfortable repeatedly lifting up to 75 lbs. unassisted and moving product 150+ lbs. unassisted or via team lift.
- Must be able to work on the warehouse floor 8 hours a day or more.
- Strong, consistent work ethic.
- Comfort with scanning technology.
- Experience in Distribution or Logistics is a plus.
- Experience working in High Jump is a plus.
- Able to read and comprehend English to ensure your safety and the safety of those working around you.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Assistance for Individuals with Disabilities
Wayfair is fully committed to providing equal opportunities for all individuals, including individuals with disabilities. As part of this commitment, Wayfair will make reasonable accommodations to the known physical or mental limitations of qualified individuals with disabilities, unless doing so would impose an undue hardship on business operations. If you require a reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, please let us know by completing our Accomodations for Applicants form.
Need Technical Assistance?
For more information about applying for a career at wayfair, visit our FAQ page here.
About Wayfair Inc.
Wayfair is one of the world’s largest online destinations for the home. Whether you work in our global headquarters in Boston or Berlin, or in our warehouses or offices throughout the world, we’re reinventing the way people shop for their homes. Through our commitment to industry-leading technology and creative problem-solving, we are confident that Wayfair will be home to the most rewarding work of your career. If you’re looking for rapid growth, constant learning, and dynamic challenges, then you’ll find that amazing career opportunities are knocking.
No matter who you are, Wayfair is a place you can call home. We’re a community of innovators, risk-takers, and trailblazers who celebrate our differences, and know that our unique perspectives make us stronger, smarter, and well-positioned for success. We value and rely on the collective voices of our employees, customers, community, and suppliers to help guide us as we build a better Wayfair – and world – for all. Every voice, every perspective matters. That’s why we’re proud to be an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship status, marital status, disability, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected characteristic.
We are interested in retaining your data for a period of 12 months to consider you for suitable positions within Wayfair. Your personal data is processed in accordance with our Candidate Privacy Notice (which can found here: https://www.wayfair.com/careers/privacy). If you have any questions regarding our processing of your personal data, please contact us at email@example.com. If you would rather not have us retain your data please contact us anytime at firstname.lastname@example.org.