Acquired in December 2017 by Kinepolis Group NV, Belgium, Landmark is Canada’s second largest motion picture theatre exhibition company. From a single screen in 1965 to today, we continue to provide the perfect setting for popcorn munching Movie Lovers to connect and share their love of movies at 45 theatres on 325 screens throughout Western Canada, Ontario and the Yukon Territory, in multiple formats that include Premium Large Format (PLF) brands (IMAX®, Extra, Xtreme), and RealD 3D technology, and in select locations in the premium comfort of Full-Recliner Seating and with the added convenience of FREE Reserved Seating.
WHO WE ARE:
At Landmark Cinemas, we are the Cast and Crew of Canada’s second largest motion picture, theatre exhibition company, and WE love movies as much as YOU love movies…. But it’s more than just a movie. That’s why our cast members are valuable and why we are always focused on creating an exceptional movie experience for our Guests. Why the quality of our popcorn matters and why a perfect presentation is understood. Every detail is important to us, which is why we think like owners and remain steadfast in accomplishing our goals. It’s why we opened our first theatre in 1965. And why we’ll continue making your movie experience the best that it can be.
We are connected to the communities we serve, and our Cast and Crew are proud to support Kids Help Phone. As a National Sponsor of the Walk, through promotional support and fundraising initiatives in our Theatres, Landmark Cinemas is committed to supporting the mental health and well-being of both our youth Guest and Cast & Crew.
WHO YOU ARE:
Your attention to detail is unparalleled and you know the importance of presenting a clean and well-maintained space to our Guests. Shifting priorities is no problem, you know how to manage your time well, and you are happy to assist in executing the company Policies and Procedures as they relate to cleaning and sanitization. You know how to stay focused and are eager to learn and grow your skill set.
Part-Time Temporary Opportunity (Between 25 – 35 hours per week)
Day-time Cleaning Shifts: Monday – Friday, 8:00am – 2:00pm
Weekend Cleaning Shifts: Friday & Saturday, from close until 9:00am
- Ensure the health and safety of our Guests by cleaning and sanitizing various spaces within our Theatres
- Responsible for executing the Restroom Cleaning, Nightly Cleaning & Auditorium Cleaning Procedures
- Dusting, wiping, and disinfecting all surfaces, including but not limited to, seating areas, fixtures, dispensers, mirrors, floors, ABO Machines, Concession area, vending machines, arcade games, and ensuring that all spaces in our Theatres are sparkling clean
- Safely and effectively execute each procedure by abiding by all Personal Protective Equipment Protocols as they relate to each procedure
- Removing garbage and recycling bags, disposing of all garbage and recycling, and replacing with fresh bags, in addition to wiping down and sanitizing all bins
- Ensuring that all surfaces and floors are sufficiently mopped, swept, and vacuumed, including but not limited to Auditoriums, behind and under all recliners and standard seating, Concession areas, arcade areas
- This position offers a wage premium dependent on the shifts worked
- Stay in the know on the latest Hollywood blockbusters with FREE movies
- Discounted popcorn and concession snacks…need we say more?
- Flexible scheduling options that work with your busy life
- Work with your friends in an engaging environment
- Must be at least 18 years of age
- Must be a responsible team player that is willing to take the lead and encourage others
- Adaptable when working in a fast-paced environment that requires you to walk or stand for prolonged periods of time
- Working knowledge of a variety of cleaning equipment would be considered an asset
- Committed to providing an excellent Guest experience by creating a sparkling clean space for Movie Lovers to make movie memories that last a lifetime
- Able to bend, stoop, reach up and lift up to 50 pounds
- Sound knowledge of Personal Protective Equipment when working with chemicals