Part-Time Position up to 25 hours a week.
(hourly rate depending on qualifications)
Start with a 1-Year Contract
The Indigenous Zero Waste Technical Advisory Group (IZWTAG) is an indigenous run non-profit society that takes pride in our communities and our work. We work with people that are looking to make a difference and look after the land through effective zero waste solutions.
Administrative Assistant – job duties
- Prepare the course manual for all training programs (this is pretty straightforward with some direction)
- Update master tracking spreadsheets for training (easy to sort by community, name, type of training, date, etc.)
- Update master spreadsheet (potentially linked to the training spreadsheet) of leadership contacts, and of operator contacts (members and non-members) – this involves finding contacts and a system to keep in touch with changes
- Update master spreadsheet to track the communities’ type of systems – if they have access to EPR services, etc. – this may involve gathering info from various sources, and a system to keep in touch with changes
- Bookkeeping – preparing invoices through RBC & uploading to QuickBooks
- Purchasing – supplies when needed for communities.
- System to track circuit rider visit dates, equipment purchased by community, etc.
- Must have your own computer/laptop, hours can be flexible, may require you to travel to other communities. Driver’s License required.
- Additional duties as requested.
Please contact Lucinda Phillips, Executive Director with your resume, cover letter and references at email@example.com